Friday, February 1, 2008

trying to log miles

miles walked: 0
February total: 0
2008 total: 15
temp @ 5:10am 23 (feels like 14 w/ the wind chill)
wind: from the NE 12 mph

Ok I tried to log some miles for February this morning - but as you can see - that wasn't happening! I figured the sidewalk wouldn't be an option - but I couldn't even walk in the street - think one truck had driven down the street one time, but I couldn't even walk in the tracks - I was pretty much up to my knees in snow. And when I got to the corner there was a truck stopped at the stop sign and backing up - and I thought - he probably doesn't even know I'm back here - so - safety prevails and I decided to spend my hour of cardio shoveling my driveway and trying to dig out my car instead. I guess we had 11 inches total so far. It was pretty dry though and that made it easier to shovel. The boys have a snow day - they'll be happy about that! Might have to log those miles walking at the mall this weekend :)


No comments: