Sunday, May 18, 2008

Preakness or Peaking


Well there was no Big Brown in the group!! But we did have Greg Pinto join us yesterday!! Glad you joined us!! Where do i start??? I cant be more proud of our group!!!! We killed it yesterday logging 33 miles on the ride wowowowowowow!! Yes, Terry, Shannon and John killed another 3 miles on there ride home, well done!

Wind was a factor as were the hills but after a couple of sport beans we just keep killing it!!! We left Panera on Wabash and headed towards the Rochester trl then thur the country passing all the oil wells. Dodie was yelling take a picture by the oil wells!! No body was stopping so she click the chain off White Lighting so we had to stop!!!

All in all I say our team is peaking at the right time since were only 30 day out to the big ride!! Trudy you out there??? Was it something I said???

The talk for next week is the team wants 40 m???? Is it possible our rides might start being 50 miles every sat??? How cool would that be?? Think about the sites we could see in a 50 m radius???? Here's a thought - we could ride to the Panera in Lincoln???? Okay I know what your thinking when will I bring up the chill's and spill's sorry to disappoint you!! Weather was awesome infact I think I seen John topless at one point??? Who know's?? Spill's well I guess we did have one John forgot to clip out and PAPOW!! Down he went!! But all was good with our trip master!!
Here's a update on our teams election!!
John - Trip Master
Shannon -Asst Trip Master
Terry- Web Master
Brenda- Photographer
Beth-Event Coordinator
Dodie- Post ride Coordinator
Tim Healy- Treasurer (healy put whole name in since he yet to show up)
We still have opening on the board so step up !!! or you will be elected!!
How's it go SOME PEOPLE STEP UP!! OR SOME PEOPLE SHOW UP Which i am neither!!

Green Tip of the day: Please stop taking all the plastic bags from Walmart.Find a nice Bag and reuse!! When you shop!! Okay I am rambling I will stop now but think about it??

Peace Ray

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great ride yesterday for everyone! That wind was a serious factor - wow it was like riding with a sand bag on my back.

Last night I felt like someone beat me up - felt much better today.

Craig, The Flanders Fat Cat said...

I told you those miles would shoot up quickly. Good work. Look out or you'll become "serious bicyclists."

TG tuesdaygrimpeur.blogspot.com