Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Cheeseburger in Paradise Party - post 15 mile Sherman ride

It may seem by the pictures on this blog that we do some fair amount of socializing in addition to training, but as our captain has said, there is more to biking than biking!

We had a really nice ride Tuesday night - a change of scenery - 7 1/2 miles out, then back starting from the Larson's home in Sherman. Nice to have the Healys join us - we've missed seeing you guys! THANK YOU to Ray and Beth for hosting a GREAT PARTY! EVERYONE had a blast! If only I hadn't forgotten my camera - I only got a few pics on my camera phone - so I apologize for the quality...

Chilling on the back patio...


Here Ray is grilling for us (or was this when he was GETTING grilled? Next time try the Flowbee Ray)


The food was great!

1 comment:

Ray said...

wtf that phone takes shitty pictures my hair cant look that bad!!! i followed the instructions on shear box wtf!!!