Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The Next Generation


There will be more pictures coming, but I had to post these few right now till I can get the rest of them up. The highlight of the summer so far is watching the proud faces of our boys when they finished their first triathlon for kids called "Dew the Tri" at the Nelson Center this past Saturday. We met up with another member of our cycling team and hockey family, Bob Brandon and his boys Jake and Ian were doing it also - I believe Jake was the veteran of the group as this was his third time, if I heard correctly? But Ian was in the same boat as our boys, a newbie! I think everyone had a blast - it was so much fun watching all the kids - I am glad we opened our kids up to this new experience! More pics coming soon! I invite all the boys to write up something if they want to and their parents can post it for them? GREAT JOB BOYS!!


1 comment:

Ray said...

WOW HOW COOL WAS THAT!!! ALL THE BOYS DID A AWESOME JOB!!!