Friday, March 21, 2008

1ST TEAM RIDE

Well we did it! Got our 1st ride of the year in. The weather was great and we had 5 riders. The park was full of bikers, runners, dog walkers it was a perfect night! Was thinking the park was a good place to start with some newbie rider's, but I forgot about lagoon hill!!! I kept yelling KILL THE HILL!! ALL I GOT BACK WAS A LOOK!!! Coach Healy always told me to kill the hill so I was just passing on his words of wisdom. I was very proud of our team last night! Think we logged close to a hour of saddle time. And yes we had Brenda clocked about 28mph in the park!!! UNFORTANTLY she was driving her car! BUSTED!!! PLEASE go slow in the park where there people walking, biking, jogging and so on!! Saturday ride will be flat out and back so come out and join us!

my mileage: 15
March total: 15
2008 total: 15
temp @ 6:00pm 50ish (not sure - next time we'll check)

1 comment:

Brenda said...

cute - very cute - clocked brenda @ 28 mph but she was in her car. you're so witty.