Sunday, March 23, 2008

Rookie blogger

I'm a rookie blogger and so proud of myself for figuring this out. The ride yesterday was absolutely awesome. 10.5 miles on the first ride, in frigid weather, is an accomplishment for all of us rookie cyclers. It was tremendously cold but once I started I didn't think about being cold, only my tired legs, buttocks and runny nose. Padded biker shorts and kleenex are an absolute necessity ! Beth and Mitch told me to forget everything my mother taught me and use my sleeve, well....... Can't wait til the next ride.

3 comments:

Brenda said...

yay dodie! saturday was awesome - i'm so glad we're doing this! :)

Ray said...

YO,glad your on board!-blogging,ipod,new email,50 bucks
White/rusty Priceless!!!

Anonymous said...

You are looking good on that White Lightening! Streaking past all the veterans! Way to go!