Tuesday, January 22, 2008

ah boy

so here we go! I created this blog to chronicle the next 5 months - as my friends and I train for the MS Tour de Farms 2008 - a bike ride, not a race (as the team's captain keeps telling me). The fun part will be training with friends for something and we're all going to feel so good about being in shape that we won't notice when we come no where near completing the 175 miles that most of the more seasoned riders will be completing. I can't say exactly what our goal is - hopefully we'll have a big variety of cyclists on our team - as for myself - I'd like to do 35 maybe? I don't know - I have ZERO experience with this. Friends that I hope will be joining our team will be doing something closer to 80 or 100. As much as I would love to do that - I'm guessing I might not make it that far :) But that won't stop me from doing it all together. If I get brave enough - I might even post some pictures on here :)

Stay tuned...

1 comment:

Ray said...

Dont worry Brenda if u can put 10%of the time Jill puts in your will be just fine!!Dont forget your cammera for those long training rides on the Wabash trail.Happy biking!!!