Sunday, January 27, 2008

feeling great


miles walked: 3
January total: 6
temp @ 5:30am this morning: 22
guilt points: 5

feeling much better this morning - maybe because i have the proper size bandaid on my ankle and i could walk pain free :) It was clear and nice out this morning - despite being only 22 - I was comfortable. The sky was clear and the stars were still out and bright - it was a nice morning. I have feel guilty only because I had ice cream at my nephew's birthday party last night (trying to not have sugar) and also I had a margarita with lunch (alcohol will only slow my metabolism) but I feel very good this morning. Had a great time at my nephew's birthday party last night - we went bowling then back to mom's house. All the family was very supportive and asking lots of questions about the bike ride in June. I am very optimistic! :) Can't wait for Dylan to wake up now and tell me about his first rock concert - he left the party early to go see Kid Rock with some of our hockey friends. Its a great day!

No comments: