Monday, January 28, 2008

music

miles walked: 3
January total: 9
temp @ 5:22am this morning: 37 (feels like 28 w/ the wind chill)
wind: from the south - 15 mph
guilt points: 5


It was a little windy this morning, but not too bad. I finally remembered to bring Wyatt's ipod along this morning - it did make the time go faster I think. Also saw the paperboy (paperman?) this morning - haven't seen him on foot since warmer weather - maybe that's a sign? I hope! I'm ready for Spring....I know that's wishful thinking since it is still January - but I can hope - can't i?

Things I've learned in the last 24 hours:
  • It is not relaxing when you're walking alone and its dark to listen to heavy metal, nor the Fast and Furious 3/Tokyo Drift soundtrack. (I now see the value in creating my own playlist)


  • Drinking beer with dinner can lead you to order appetizers (bruchetta) and meals (pizza bread) that consist mainly of bread, and can also lead you to rationalize eating other foods you normally would be staying away from (cocoa krispies really shouldn't be considered a good dessert)


  • and for all (ok maybe there is only one) the readers who have been wondering about the fox - I think I caught a glimse of him this morning:



    LOL

    1 comment:

    Ray said...

    ok you got me good