Saturday, April 12, 2008

BLUES!!!!!!!!

YES, I have the blues 1st sat in awhile without a group ride. I guess were lucky in one way! No local flooding or spring tornado's!! But can we get some sun please it's time to ride!!
Looking at the week ahead weather looks okay.
Tues lets ride in park,Thur we will leave from Corner pub and sat plan on a long ride!!We will meet at Panera on Wabash plan on a 25 mile ride with a break at the 1/2 mark.
Also energy bar might be something you might want to bring!!

Speaking of Blue's our JR BLUES won opening round playoff's and will head to Minn for round 2 this coming weekend!!! GO BLUE'S
So that means we have more hockey coming up at the Nelson Center in a couple of weeks. Mark your calendar!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah the sun is shining in my office window. I know that means I'm riding tonight!