Thursday, April 3, 2008

Change Up!

Tues nite ride in the park was a change for me.Riding my mtn bike and no ipod!! And yes thing seem differnt infact seem SLOW!!! Sounds lots of sounds it was nice. Even tho it seemed like we had the park to our self. Beth did you really ride??? Mitch you looked very fast!!! infact i think we should call you Mr Green!!! Do you even own a truck???

I did run into Brenda and Dodie on the last 2 laps maybe run into not a good choice of words for me??? You both look very strong on the bike you 2 jus keep working!!! Trudy yes hang in there weather will get better!!

Healy's Good luck!!! on your 1/2 this weekend!!!!

5 comments:

Brenda said...

Beth was there - you didn't see her bc she was hanging back w/ me! You were on the stealth path - thats why u didn't see us =)

Mitch said...

Team Stealth or Team Sneakiness from Mr. Deeds...either way, I love it!! I am impressed with how far the girls have come with their cycling...seems like they make big improvements from one ride to the next!! I think that I saw Beth, Brenda, Dodie, and Trudy riding wheelies up the Hill!! Ray tune-less?...I don't believe it...must have been that connect with nature feeling he was having with his mountain bike?!

Dodie said...

OMG RAY ! My name is spelled Dodie. Get it right would ya

Ray said...

omgomgomg i know how to spell your name i am a finger pecker must hit wrong key!!!! sorry wtf!!

Ray said...

OMG did i say weather be better??We just rode in the rain!! Sorry Trudy