Tuesday, April 1, 2008

No April Fool's - I finally did 10 miles @ the park!

Finally the weather turned a bit and the sun even started to come out at the end of the evening. I'm just happy I finally got 10 miles in at the park. I will kill the hill....its getting closer! I think we were going so fast tonight people appeared to be walking backwards! (ok maybe she really was... but still!) I caught a glimpse of Mitch - this time he took it easy and only rode in from Rotary Park instead of his usual Chatham commute - Mitch you are nothing short of amazing. Trudie - I heard you were there tonight - but I didn't get to see you! You must be on the stealth path. Speaking of stealth - Jeff - where were you? Captain - even on a mountain bike you're still lapping me. I will persevere though. Shannon and Terry - missed you tonight! See you all on Thursday night!

03/20/08 = 6 miles
03/22/08 = 10.5 miles
03/25/08 = 8 miles
03/29/08 = 14.56 miles
04/01/08 = 10 miles
total miles biked = 49.06
total distance walking and biking = 91.66 miles

2 comments:

Dodie said...

Brenda....you were awesome on the hills...Keep up the good work. Hey next time, would you bring your own water? Love the music !!

Brenda said...

LOL I know I KNOW - could you at least fill up Goldie's bowl outside? I'll just drink from that? LOL